Sunday · October 17, 2021
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NRP and Pals.
- Attend C-sections and other high risk deliveries, blood draws, urine catheters.
- Peds hospitalist will treat newborns,.
- Of Doctors working with: TBD.
- Specs: 7 AM - 7 PM or 7 PM - 7 AM.
- 90 day commitment required.
- 13 shifts per month.
- Coverage needed: November 12th start date with ongoing opportunity.
- Certification required.
- Volume: 8 - 12 patients per day.
- Cases include: Standard Pediatric Hospitalist cases - Intubations, Lumbar Puncture.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC Pediatrician with experience as a Pediatric Hopitalist required.
- Experienced, Board Certified Pediatric Hospitalist needed starting November 12th for a 90 day assignment.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 11.