Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Presque Isle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent benefits include malpractice insurance, health care, disability, retirement, etc.
- Looking for a career that's diverse, adventurous, energizing as well as gratifying, in an area where you have the opportunity to hike, bike, swim, golf, fish, hunt and so much more?
- Our employees pay special attention to making sure that our patients and their families have access to the right care, whenever and wherever it is needed.
- Lakes and rivers are well-known to outdoor sportsmen.
- University of Maine at Presque Isle, Northern Maine Community College, are located in the area.
- We strive to hire skilled people who have a passion for serving the people of our beautiful, rural region of Maine to provide compassionate, quality care for the individual health needs of every patient.
- We invite you to explore our corner of the world and experience Maine, "The Way Life Should Be".
- Supportive and collegial working relationships with Emergency Service, Primary Care Providers, and Tamc specialty services-Trac guidelines in place.
- The Aroostook Medical Center (Tamc) is a spacious, modern hospital located right in the heart of Aroostook County.
- Known as the "Crown of Maine" or "The Last Frontier of the East", Aroostook County is a place where there are unspoiled natural resources and the full slate of all four seasons to enjoy the county's beauty.
- We feature a broad service line that includes a Cardiovascular Lab, Cancer Care Center that combines Hematology/Oncology and Radiation Oncology services, Acute Rehab, Pulmonology, Dialysis, Physiatry, General, Vascular and Colo-rectal Surgery, Orthopedics plus much more.
- The Nordic Heritage Center is one of the top World Cup biathlon courses in the United States, and is open for public use year-round.
- Fredericton, NB, Canada 2 hours.
- The Maine School of Math and Science is just 25 minutes away it has consistently been ranked in the top 50 of best schools in the United States out of roughly 23,000.
- We have 70 Acute beds and a busy, dynamic Hospitalist Service.
- Bangor 2 hours.
- Portland 5 hours.
- ED sees about 16,000 patients per year - relatively high acuity.
- JOB Specs.
- When the page opens, type "Aroostook" in the search box at the upper left of the page.
- 8 person Hospitalist Team.
- Hospital Facility ( ).
- Aroostook is definitely rural, with traditions that are honest and hard-working, and a local economy that relies on agriculture, forestry, outdoor recreation, and contains reams and ponds!
- 6 CCU beds.
- Anesthesia and Surgery support for procedures.
- 24/7 in-house program.
- Week on/week off scheduling.
- 30 Med/Surg/Tele Unit.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Presque Isle, ME.
- IM or FP board eligible/certified required.
- Augusta 4 hours.
- We are committed to exceeding expectations by using our experience and training to offer the widest range of advanced healthcare services in the region.
- 12 hour shifts, rotating days and nights.
- On site Critical Care Transport service is reliable and fast, with ground, rotor wing, and fixed wing readily available 24/7.
- The Aroostook Medical Center (Tamc) is located in Presque Isle, Maine.
- Average daily census per Rounding provider is 13-17.
- The local schools are consistently ranked as excellent.
- Local airport provides year-round easy access and regular commercial airline service with direct daily flights to Boston.
- Oh, and it is free tuition to Maine residents.
- Tamc is located in Aroostook Country, Maine, the northernmost county and Presque Isle is the commercial hub of Aroostook County.
- This will give you brief descriptions and links to places, businesses, and real estate.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago