Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Dynamic physician-led collaborative IM/Hospitalist model.
- Engaged patient populations.
- Pediatric Intensivists: on.
- Serving Hancock and western Washington Counties since 1956, the Maine Coast comprehensive healthcare facility provides emergency, primary and specialty care, acute inpatient, diagnostic, and surgical services, and with a new, state-of-the-art 15 bed Emergency Center provides 24-hour emergency physician coverage with superbly trained and experienced support.
- Flexible block scheduling.
- Trauma Service: on.
- In System LifeFlight of Maine Air/Ground Critical Care Transport Program.
- Supportive hospital administration.
- 1 hr away.
- In-house collaborative Radiology and Night Hawk Services.
- Eastern Maine Medical Center is seeking board-certified or board-eligible inpatient medicine/hospitalist physicians for full/time permanent positions at our affiliate, Maine Coast Memorial Hospital in Ellsworth, Maine.
- Full Spectrum of sub-specialty backup and consultation.
- Exceptional Inpatient Medicine Opportunities at Maine Coast Memorial Hospital.
- Join well-established team at Ellsworth primary site, with options to work at other sites within our system.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ellsworth, ME.
- In-System ACS-Verified Level II Trauma Center.
- Critical Care Intensivists: on.
- Maine Coast Memorial Hospital is a 64-bed, full-service hospital located in Ellsworth, Maine in the heart of the gorgeous Mid-Coast region, which serves as the gateway to Acadia National Park - the gem of coastal Maine.
- The 49,000 acre park reserve offers an expansive natural playground for both families and adventure seekers!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago