Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Kent) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full range of clinical services to everyone in this region.
- Hospitalist Needed in Northern Maine - $250k-$350k.
- Average Census: 14 patients and must be able to handle ICU and vent patients when required.
- For a 24 hour shift, you would typically be in the hospital from 7:30am to 5:00pm and be available on.
- Join a dedicated hospital highly focused on your success.
- 4 days on/7 days off (all 24 hour shifts).
- Family oriented multifaceted health care organization committed to coordinating and providing a continuum of health care services to the community they serve.
- Hospital housing (if available) for 3 months.
- Salary Range: $250,000-$350,000.
- Located in beautiful northern Maine, with an on-site helipad to transfer patients to a tertiary care center on the Canadian border nestled between New Brunswick and Quebec City.
- Full time position to start immediately.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.