Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Kent) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family oriented multifaceted health care organization committed to coordinating and providing a continuum of health care services to the community they serve.
- Hospitalist Needed in Northern Maine - $250k-$350k.
- Full time position to start immediately.
- Full range of clinical services to everyone in this region.
- Salary Range: $250,000-$350,000.
- Hospital housing (if available) for 3 months.
- Average Census: 14 patients and must be able to handle ICU and vent patients when required.
- Join a dedicated hospital highly focused on your success.
- For a 24 hour shift, you would typically be in the hospital from 7:30am to 5:00pm and be available on.
- Located in beautiful northern Maine, with an on-site helipad to transfer patients to a tertiary care center on the Canadian border nestled between New Brunswick and Quebec City.
- 4 days on/7 days off (all 24 hour shifts).
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.