Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Bongor) is a single-specialty group practice.
- You can enjoy hiking, skiing, fishing, boating, state parks, land reservations and museums.
- 3 weeks time off.
- Area population of 150,000.
- Chief of Hospitalist Medicine needed in Central Maine.
- Located along the Penobscot River.
- Hospitalist team of 10 physicians and dedicated HRN.
- Productivity and quality bonuses.
- Block schedule with 161 annual shifts.
- 112 bed acute care hospital with consistently high quality measures.
- Open ICU and No procedures required.
- Average patient census is 13-15 per physician per day.
- Less than 2 hours to Portland and just over 3 hours to Boston.
- Relocation allowance available.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.