Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Bongor) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Chief of Hospitalist Medicine needed in Central Maine.
- You can enjoy hiking, skiing, fishing, boating, state parks, land reservations and museums.
- 3 weeks time off.
- Productivity and quality bonuses.
- Relocation allowance available.
- Block schedule with 161 annual shifts.
- Area population of 150,000.
- Less than 2 hours to Portland and just over 3 hours to Boston.
- Hospitalist team of 10 physicians and dedicated HRN.
- 112 bed acute care hospital with consistently high quality measures.
- Average patient census is 13-15 per physician per day.
- Open ICU and No procedures required.
- Located along the Penobscot River.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.