Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pittsfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Block schedule 7 on/ 7 off.
- 25-bed critical access hospital voted one of the Best places to work in the state of Maine.
- High salary plus sign-on bonus.
- Small family friendly community with walking trails, snowmobiling, ski slope, 7 community parks, private boarding school and many historic buildings.
- Hours are 7:30am- 4:30pm.
- Hospitalist needed - South Central Maine - Block Schedule.
- 30 minutes to Bangor and 90 minutes to Portland.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.