Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full time position.
- We are a family oriented multifaceted health care organization committed to coordinating and providing a continuum of health care services to our residents and visitors.
- Skiing and snowboarding, fishing and hunting.
- Hard working professionals looking for an exceptional quality of life need look no farther.
- It's easy to find good schools, friendly people and settle into a great life!
- 49-Bed hospital.
- Abundant wildlife and fish.
- Average Census: 14 patients (must be able to handle ICU and vent patients).
- Join a dedicated hospital highly focused on your success.
- We take great pride in providing excellence and service to our communities, in a manner that is compassionate and competent.
- While on 24 hour shifts they would typically be in the hospital from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM and be available on.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Maine.
- You can fulfill all of your lifestyle needs here, from the fast-paced excitement of your favorite outdoor activity, to the warm and inviting community spirit.
- This region is brimming with fun and exciting opportunities for families.
- We offer a full range of clinical services to everyone in this region.
- 4 days on, 7 days off-all 24 hour shifts.
- Vast natural wonders.
- Hiking, biking, ATV riding, snowmobiling.
- Four fantastic seasons.
- Attractive and affordable housing.
- Salary Range: $300k Plus.
- Close proximity to Canada.
- Visa physicians are urged to respond.
- University system right in town.
- Internal Medicine/Hospitalist Position Maine.
- So many water sports, don't forget your towel.
- Hospital housing (if available) for 3 months.
- Hardworking and friendly neighbors.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago