Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Fort Kent) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are looking for someone that can provide coverage in July.
- The shifts are 12-hour days, plus 12-hour night. Ventilation management and intubation will be required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- ICU coverage required.
- Board certified IM only.
- 12-hour day shifts, plus night.
- Candidates must be board certified internal medicine physicians.
- Due to the requested start date, candidates must be Maine licensed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Procedures required.
- Acls certification required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A hospitalist physician is needed in Maine for temporary coverage.
- EMR: MedHost.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.