Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Nightshift 1:6 weeks.
- This city is the largest community, healthcare hub and commercial center in the county.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, sign on bonus, loan repayment and paid relocation offered.
- J1 and H1B Visa applicants welcome.
- 7-on-7-off schedule.
- Open ICU, 40-45 inpatients daily including the 6 bed critical care unit.
- The community has evolved into a regional service center for commerce, business, education, healthcare, air transportation and recreation.
- At Strelcheck & Associates we value your privacy.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Presque Isle, ME.
- Key services include: Orthopedic, Psychiatry, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, Urology, Eye Care, General and Vascular Surgery, Oncology, Radiation Oncology, and Primary Care.
- The hospital offers diverse and comprehensive services to meet the healthcare needs of the county and the surrounding areas.
- Maine, the northernmost and easternmost portion of New England, is famous for its rocky coastline, forested interior, quaint fishing villages and excellent seafood.
- This practice has been recognized by national, state and local organizations for their work on high clinical care and exceptional service with an emphasis on patient safety and achieving high clinical outcomes.
- The Medical Center is a 55-bed hospital with over 1,000 employees of whom 65 are physicians and 65 mid-level practitioners.
- Exceptional Opportunity for a Hospitalist in Picturesque Maine.
- A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago