Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No NP/PA support.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The shift times are from 8 AM to 6 PM Locum tenens physician will see an average of 12 o 14 patients per day, and there will be admissions during the day.
- 10-hour day shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certification preferred.
- Interested candidates should contact an expert consultant for additional information regarding this and other exciting opportunities.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Shift times from 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Competitive compensation.
- Hospitalist needed.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- A Maine medical facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens vacation coverage.
- 12 to 14 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.