Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Maine) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hard working professionals looking for an exceptional quality of life need look no farther.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Attractive and affordable housing.
- So many water sports, don't forget your towel.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- We've got you covered.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Salary Range: $250,000-$350,000.
- Hiking, biking, ATV riding, snowmobiling.
- Thank you and.
- You can fulfill all of your lifestyle needs here, from the fast-paced excitement of your favorite outdoor activity, to the warm and inviting community spirit.
- It's easy to find good schools, friendly people and settle into a great life!
- Skiing and snow boarding, fishing and hunting.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Close proximity to Canada.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: Average census is @ 14 patient encounters per shift.
- Hospital housing (if available) for 3 months.
- University system right in town.
- Location: Beautiful Northern ME.
- BC or BE.
- Four fantastic seasons.
- Abundant wildlife and fish.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- This region is brimming with fun and exciting opportunities for families.
- Vast natural wonders.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.