Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North of Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling for great work / life balance.
- Full time.
- Only 30 miles from a major airport.
- Teaching for those who are interested.
- 50,000 patient volume visits per year.
- Highly competitive compensation with incentives.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist needed North of Portland, Maine.
- This is an Integrated Health System including a 250 bed tertiary care facility and 2 25 bed critical access rural facilities and 1 small community ED, each with a volume of 10-13,000 patients/year.
- Loan repayment program.
- Hospital employed position.
- Location offers all outdoor activities including boating, kayaking, fishing, and skiing.
- Seeking a board certified or board prepared Family Medicine Hospitalist for day, night or hybrid positions.
- Mentoring and support for career growth.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.