Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North of Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking a board certified or board prepared Family Medicine Hospitalist for day, night or hybrid positions.
- This is an Integrated Health System including a 250 bed tertiary care facility and 2 25 bed critical access rural facilities and 1 small community ED, each with a volume of 10-13,000 patients/year.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist needed North of Portland, Maine.
- Location offers all outdoor activities including boating, kayaking, fishing, and skiing.
- Only 30 miles from a major airport.
- Flexible scheduling for great work / life balance.
- 50,000 patient volume visits per year.
- Full time.
- Mentoring and support for career growth.
- Hospital employed position.
- Loan repayment program.
- Highly competitive compensation with incentives.
- Teaching for those who are interested.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.