Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North of Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an Integrated Health System including a 250 bed tertiary care facility and 2 25 bed critical access rural facilities and 1 small community ED, each with a volume of 10-13,000 patients/year.
- Hospital employed position.
- Hospitalist needed North of Portland, Maine.
- Highly competitive compensation with incentives.
- Only 30 miles from a major airport.
- Full time.
- Seeking a board certified or board prepared Hospitalist for day, night or hybrid positions.
- Location offers all outdoor activities including boating, kayaking, fishing, and skiing.
- 50,000 patient volume visits per year.
- Mentoring and support for career growth.
- Loan repayment program.
- Flexible scheduling for great work / life balance.
- Teaching for those who are interested.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 9.