Friday · July 3, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Belfast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- The Mid Coast region is a haven for outdoor recreation.
- Excellent specialty and subspecialty backup is readily available.
- Relocation assistance.
- Here you will find beautiful natural resources, excellent schools, unique shops, and rich cultural opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Outstanding loan repayment program.
- Paid time off.
- You can sail and kayak the world class waters of Penobscot Bay, swim, paddle, and fish in our pristine lakes and streams and bike our country lanes.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Belfast, ME.
- Located on the shores of Penobscot Bay in Belfast, Maine, Waldo County General Hospital has an opportunity for a BC/BE Hospitalist to join our team.
- CME allowance.
- Wcgh's Hospitalists work in a team-oriented, collegial environment alongside well-trained NP's and PA's to oversee patient care in the inpatient setting.
- Join us to live, work, and play in a truly magnificent area.
- The hospital utilizes the Epic EMR, which is fully integrated with all hospital departments, physician practices, and other hospitals within the MaineHealth family.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago