Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bangor) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Chelsea Pelletier, Shrm-CP, Faspr.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is seeking BC/BE inpatient medicine hospitalist physicians for full-time permanent positions in Bangor, Maine to join a dynamic, physician-led Inpatient Medicine/Hospitalist model.
- Critical Care Intensivists: on.
- Trauma Service: on.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is committed to making healthcare work for the people of Maine.
- Flexible Block Scheduling.
- Student loan reimbursement program.
- The hospital is a base for LifeFlight of Maine, a critical care air transportation service flying nearly 900 missions per year.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Northern Light Health offers a broad range of providers and services, including nine hospitals, primary care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.
- Relocation Bonus.
- Collaborative Radiology and Night Hawk Services.
- Join a well-established team at a modern, 411-bed ACS verified level II trauma center.
- Schools rank among New England's best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono.
- Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce.
- It is a 411- bed, regional tertiary care and ACS verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern two-thirds of the state's geography.
- Full spectrum of sub-specialty backup and consultation.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is a member of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state.
- Pediatric Intensivists: on.
- In-System LifeFlight of Maine Air/Ground Critical Care Transport Program.
- Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
- Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes.
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired.
This perm job from Northern Light/Eastern Maine Medical Center was last open on Jan 11.