Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Maine.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- There are several ongoing date blocks in need of coverage.
- Vents, lines, and intubations.
- Several ongoing date blocks needing coverage.
- This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 5 - 7 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.