Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Vents, lines, and intubations.
- This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Maine.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 5 - 7 patients per day.
- There are several ongoing date blocks in need of coverage.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- Licensing assistance available.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Competitive compensation.
- Several ongoing date blocks needing coverage.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.