Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification required.
- Licensing assistance available.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- Five months of coverage.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates should be board certified.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Maine.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- The facility needs a provider to work during a five month period.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 15 patients per day doing ICU rounding and vent management.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.