Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 15 patients per day doing ICU rounding and vent management.
- The facility needs a provider to work during a five month period.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- Acls certification required.
- Candidates should be board certified.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Five months of coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Maine.
- Licensing assistance available.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.