Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Cerner EMR system.
- 8 am - 6 pm shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 patients per day.
- Vent management and EKG.
- This facility is willing to license qualified candidates.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work from 8 am - 6 pm.
- A Maine-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.