Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Cerner EMR system.
- Licensing assistance available.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work from 8 am - 6 pm.
- This facility is willing to license qualified candidates.
- Vent management and EKG.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- 8 am - 6 pm shifts.
- A Maine-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Acls certification needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.