Thursday · December 5, 2019
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 4 - 5 patients per night.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Acls certification needed.
- Vent management, intubations, and lines required.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Maine.
- An Acls is also needed as part of this assignment.
- Licensing assistance available.
- The provider will work 5 - 7 shifts per month.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The locum tenens physician will do vent management, intubation, and lines.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.