Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Licensing assistance available.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Maine.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 4 - 5 patients per night.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- The provider will work 5 - 7 shifts per month.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- Acls certification needed.
- Vent management, intubations, and lines required.
- An Acls is also needed as part of this assignment.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The locum tenens physician will do vent management, intubation, and lines.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 18.