Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified or eligible within three years.
- Board certified candidates are needed for this role.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Acls certification needed.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Licensing assistance available.
- You can expect to see around 16 patients per shift, and duties include basic vent management and EKG interpretation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license.
- Competitive compensation.
- 16 patients per day.
- The work schedule will be 8 am - 6 pm shifts1.
- You will track patient interactions using the Cerner EMR system.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Maine with a qualified hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 18.