Thursday · December 5, 2019
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification needed.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Maine with a qualified hospitalist.
- Board certified or eligible within three years.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The work schedule will be 8 am - 6 pm shifts1.
- You can expect to see around 16 patients per shift, and duties include basic vent management and EKG interpretation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Licensing assistance available.
- If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license.
- Board certified candidates are needed for this role.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- 16 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation.
- You will track patient interactions using the Cerner EMR system.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.