Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The work schedule will be 8 am - 6 pm full time.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 16 patients per day.
- Acls certification needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Full time from 8 am - 6 pm.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified candidates are needed for this role.
- You can expect to see around 16 patients per shift, and duties include basic vent management and EKG interpretation.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Maine with a qualified hospitalist.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Licensing assistance available.
- You will track patient interactions using the Cerner EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 20.