Friday · July 3, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bangor) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interventional Radiology.
- Northern Light Health offers a broad range of providers and services, including nine hospitals, primary care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.
- Schools rank among New England's best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono.
- Full spectrum of sub-specialty backup and consultation.
- It is a 411- bed, regional tertiary care and ACS verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern two-thirds of the state's geography.
- Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce.
- Student loan reimbursement program.
- Critical Care Intensivists in house 24/.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes.
- Provider Recruiter.
- Flexible block scheduling.
- The hospital is a base for LifeFlight of Maine, a critical care air transportation service flying nearly 900 missions per year.
- Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
- Join well-established team at a modern, 411-bedACS-Verified level II trauma center.
- Trauma/General Surgery in house 24/7.
- Relocation Bonus.
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is committed to making healthcare work for the people of Maine.
- Nick Huff, Faspr, CST.
- In-System LifeFlight of Maine Air/Ground Critical Care Transport Program.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is a member of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is seeking BC/BE inpatient medicine hospitalist physicians for full/time permanent positions in Bangor, Maine to join a dynamic, physician-led Inpatient Medicine/Hospitalist model.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Northern Light/Eastern Maine Medical Center