Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vent management, stress testing, thoracentesis, and codes.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Maine.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- Patients per day.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- Acls and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls and BLS certifications needed.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour night or day shifts in 4-day blocks.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of.number.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 31.