Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Maine.
- Acls and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- Acls and BLS certifications needed.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- Vent management, stress testing, thoracentesis, and codes.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Patients per day.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour night or day shifts in 4-day blocks.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of.number.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 31.