Saturday · July 24, 2021
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts are 7 am-7 pm and there are no. There are no procedures required.
- This hospital is a 2017 Beckers Hospital Review Critical Access Hospital to Know that operates as a family of services with local groups and facilities in the area.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Times: 7a -7p.
- The locum will provide ICU coverage with tele-ICU backup.
- Procedures Required: No Procedures Required.
- CertificationsRequired: Board Certified.
- A critical access hospital in Maine is seeking a hospitalist to provide one week of locum tenens coverage.
- Candidates must have extensive hospitalist experience.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-095379-MD-ME.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Credentialing can be done within 2 weeks.
- This is a level III trauma facility with a 3 bed ICU and 25 beds total.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-18.
- Government: No.
- Active ME licenseBC FM or Imbls Acls.
- Dates Needed: 2/10-2/16.
- EMR system is Epic.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Vents are typically run by respiratory therapists who are in-house 24/7.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Transportation and lodging is covered and expedited credentialing is available.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 6.