Sunday · October 17, 2021
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brooks) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- An inpatient health facility near Kennebec County, Maine is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Nov 23-29.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Dec 14-17.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Position Overview.
- Oct 26-Nov 1.
- Nov 16-19.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- The region is also just an hour from Portland, Maine, the state's largest city, and a great spot for shopping, dining, and visiting the beautiful Cape Elizabeth.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Scheduling: October 26, 2021- December 17, 2021.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- This facility is located in a picturesque community on the river, with lakes and mountains nearby, as well as a beautiful nature area for hiking and wildlife viewing.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.