Sunday · October 17, 2021
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bangore) is a multispecialty group practice.
- APP Coverage: 3 APP's daily from 6am-6pm, 7am-7pm and 10am-10pm.
- The surrounding towns allow for a variety of living experiences and are home to award winning elementary and high school systems.
- A modern, accredited 112- bed acute care hospital, along with 4 Family Medicine practices and a state-of-the-art Internal Medicine campus, comprise this healthcare suite within the Greater Bangor area.
- IM or FP trained.
- Physician Coverage: 3 Physicians daily from 7am-7pm, 1 Physician from 7pm-7am.
- Open ICU - no procedures required.
- Something for everyone.
- Bangor, the geographic center of Maine, is home to nationally acclaimed Universities, a revitalized downtown filled with shops, restaurants, microbreweries and fine arts attractions for all ages.
- Maine's rugged coastline and water access also allows for a myriad of watersports including lake & sea kayaking, waterskiing, stand up paddle boarding, fly & spin cast fishing, as well as winter activities like snowmobiling, ice fishing and snowshoeing.
- Bangor's unique, 4 season location also provides robust opportunities for year-round outdoor activities.
- 15-17 patient encounters/day.
- Affectionately known as "Vacationland", thousands of tourists travel to the area each Summer to experience camping, hiking, cycling and boating.
- The commitment to quality care and patient satisfaction at St Joseph's is second to none, in large part due to the mission-based approach that is leveraged in Practices and within the Bangor community.
- Founded in ers, this Catholic health ministry focuses on providing healing and care for the whole person, in a values-driven, not-for-profit healthcare setting.
- Competitive compensation + comprehensive malpractice insurance.
- EMR - Epic.
- On any given day you can enjoy hiking in Acadia National Park, skiing at Sugarloaf Mountain, or climbing Mt.
- St Joseph Healthcare, a member of Covenant Health, has been a pillar of healing in the Bangor, Maine community for nearly 75 years.
- Employee or Independant Contractor Status available.
- An International airport and proximity to Boston makes personal and professional travel efficient and affordable.
- Benefits, 401K, Paid Sick time and more.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by NES HealthCare Group.