Sunday · September 24, 2023
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bangor) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- IM or FP trained.
- Founded in ers, this Catholic health ministry focuses on providing healing and care for the whole person, in a values-driven, not-for-profit healthcare setting.
- A modern, accredited 112- bed acute care hospital, along with 4 Family Medicine practices and a state-of-the-art Internal Medicine campus, comprise this healthcare suite within the Greater Bangor area.
- APP Coverage - 36 hours.
- Bangor's unique, 4 season location also provides robust opportunities for year-round outdoor activities.
- Open ICU - no procedures required.
- Competitive compensation + comprehensive malpractice insurance.
- Bangor, the geographic center of Maine, is home to nationally acclaimed Universities, a revitalized downtown filled with shops, restaurants, microbreweries and fine arts attractions for all ages.
- The surrounding towns allow for a variety of living experiences and are home to award winning elementary and high school systems.
- St Joseph Healthcare, a member of Covenant Health, has been a pillar of healing in the Bangor, Maine community for nearly 75 years.
- Benefits, 401K, Paid Sick time and more.
- Something for everyone.
- On any given day you can enjoy hiking in Acadia National Park, skiing at Sugarloaf Mountain, or climbing Mt.
- Maine's rugged coastline and water access also allows for a myriad of watersports including lake & sea kayaking, waterskiing, stand up paddle boarding, fly & spin cast fishing, as well as winter activities like snowmobiling, ice fishing and snowshoeing.
- The commitment to quality care and patient satisfaction at St Joseph's is second to none, in large part due to the mission-based approach that is leveraged in Practices and within the Bangor community.
- 15-17 patient encounters/day.
- Physician Coverage -12 hours.
- EMR - Epic.
- An International airport and proximity to Boston makes personal and professional travel efficient and affordable.
- Affectionately known as "Vacationland", thousands of tourists travel to the area each Summer to experience camping, hiking, cycling and boating.
This perm job from NES Health was last open on Dec 7.